HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:56 pm
Latest topics
» hi hi hi hi hi
by Jalice Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:19 pm

» Death's Dorm
by !Death! Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 pm

» Creepy Deck Shop OF AWESUMENESS LOLS
by !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 pm

» Dorm Leader
by !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

» !Death!'s test results
by Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 am

» Madness's test results
by Omega Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 am

» New member.
by !Death! Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am


Share | .
 

 Probbins2008's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Probbins2008's Room   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Hello everyone. I;m here for the time being. Won't be staying too long, just passing through... My TV is right there, bed is over there, and my entertainment center is right here. Don't break anything!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
avatar

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

YES SIR!!!!! ^-^ Razz

__________________________________

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Like seriously, i have over 1k worth of electronics in my room alone
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
avatar

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 pm

*poke keep her hands in her pokets and walks out the room*

__________________________________

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  


Back to top Go down
EvilPrincess
Evil Hero
avatar

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : EvilPrincess
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 250
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 74
<b>Age</b> Age : 26
<b>Location</b> Location : Springfield, Missouri
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-30
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:38 pm

hai there

__________________________________



Fluttering in the wind, that's where death shall meet you......
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:06 am

Pokemonlover wrote:
*poke keep her hands in her pokets and walks out the room*

Well, let's see... There is a Wii (Black-Ops FAV game!!!), a $350 Flat-screen, a $250 RCA Stereo system, the DVD/Blu-ray player, the Satellite with some 500 channels, an $800 laptop with a 1TB external HDD hooked up ('bout 8 GB of music alone), my Ipod Touch and docking station... So, my math brings that to about.. scratch... Almost $2k... Wow, didn't know it was that much....... AND!!!! I have my $400 acoustic guitar in the corner over there Arrow bounce

I take my electronics very seriously, as you can see!!! LOLS But don't be afraid to play the games and music and all!!! 2 words... PAR & TAY!!!! (Just be careful) affraid

----- Wait, who's bring the pizza? Question

Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
avatar

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 19
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:17 am

probbins2008 wrote:
Pokemonlover wrote:
*poke keep her hands in her pokets and walks out the room*

Well, let's see... There is a Wii (Black-Ops FAV game!!!), a $350 Flat-screen, a $250 RCA Stereo system, the DVD/Blu-ray player, the Satellite with some 500 channels, an $800 laptop with a 1TB external HDD hooked up ('bout 8 GB of music alone), my Ipod Touch and docking station... So, my math brings that to about.. scratch... Almost $2k... Wow, didn't know it was that much....... AND!!!! I have my $400 acoustic guitar in the corner over there Arrow bounce

I take my electronics very seriously, as you can see!!! LOLS But don't be afraid to play the games and music and all!!! 2 words... PAR & TAY!!!! (Just be careful) affraid

----- Wait, who's bring the pizza? Question

hmm a lot of expensive electronic in here ^^

__________________________________


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:41 pm

mouzou wrote:
probbins2008 wrote:
Pokemonlover wrote:
*poke keep her hands in her pokets and walks out the room*

Well, let's see... There is a Wii (Black-Ops FAV game!!!), a $350 Flat-screen, a $250 RCA Stereo system, the DVD/Blu-ray player, the Satellite with some 500 channels, an $800 laptop with a 1TB external HDD hooked up ('bout 8 GB of music alone), my Ipod Touch and docking station... So, my math brings that to about.. scratch... Almost $2k... Wow, didn't know it was that much....... AND!!!! I have my $400 acoustic guitar in the corner over there Arrow bounce

I take my electronics very seriously, as you can see!!! LOLS But don't be afraid to play the games and music and all!!! 2 words... PAR & TAY!!!! (Just be careful) affraid

----- Wait, who's bring the pizza? Question

hmm a lot of expensive electronic in here ^^

Indeed. I take pride in my entertainment center.

WHERE'S THE PIZZA!!!!!!! affraid

Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
avatar

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 19
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:00 pm

mouzou enter and with his hand an extra large pizza

__________________________________


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Wait, what toppings???!!! Better be a supreme!
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
avatar

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 19
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 pm

you are lucky it is supreme

__________________________________


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 pm

mouzou wrote:
you are lucky it is supreme

Just one though?
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
avatar

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 19
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:32 pm

btw you are in evil why your dorm in d hero ?

__________________________________


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Cause they messed up on the test and put me in here... Nobody moved it yet...
Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
avatar

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 19
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:15 am

you should ask admins to move it ^^

__________________________________


Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
avatar

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am

mhmm and i love youer acoustic guitar ^-^ i have like 6 acoustic guitar ^-^ and i hope they fix the room thing but jut have fun till then o.k.? ^-^

__________________________________

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  


Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
avatar

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 19
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 am

really an admin should move this topic

__________________________________


Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
avatar

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:04 pm

we know

__________________________________

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  


Back to top Go down
mouzou
Evil Hero
avatar

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : mouzou
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : mouzou
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 380
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 401
<b>Age</b> Age : 19
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-06
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:22 pm

if i see an admin online on the chat i well tell him to move this topic

__________________________________


Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
avatar

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:09 pm

mhmm

__________________________________

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Pokemonlover wrote:
mhmm and i love youer acoustic guitar ^-^ i have like 6 acoustic guitar ^-^ and i hope they fix the room thing but jut have fun till then o.k.? ^-^

I'll have to get a pic of it sometime for you to see it. It's a Simon & Patrick. I don't know much, mostly just little tunes a made up on my own. But I do know the intro of One by Metallica, also Nothing Else Matters. Been working on a couple others too...
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero
avatar

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings


PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 am

cool ^-^ i can play one too ^-^ and like about 40 to 55 other songs and id love to see ur guitar and the one song i was sooo happy Very Happy to lane was through the fire and flames by dragonforce but i miss up my hands relly bad every time ^-^iii

__________________________________

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Probbins2008's Room   

Back to top Go down
 

Probbins2008's Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Raphael's Room
» Phantom Roxas's room
» Nomi's Room
» Atticus Rhodes's room.
» Messi''s room

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dormitories :: Destiny Hero Dorm-