<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : draco9696
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : draco9696
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 520
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 158
<b>Age</b> Age : 19
<b>Location</b> Location : ottawa
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-13
No Warnings

PostSubject: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Draco was waiting in his room, looking at his deck, thinking about the events he was about to set into motion.
He would have to be careful, as always, but even more so in this occasion. He wondered about how Kasuka would take the news, would he fly into a rage and overreact like in the cafeteria, or would he be calm about it. Draco wondered about these things, but one thing was certain, he would most certainly seek out revenge.

Draco's thoughts were disturbed by an insistent knock at the door, but who could it be, he thought? He got up to answer the door, but then he paused, went back to his desk and said:

-You may come on in.

"get your game on!!!!!

you made them cry... nothing can save you now.

" Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
I am infinite, for should you destroy me, I would come back stronger.
Back to top Go down
http://zeroduelacademy.lolbb.com/

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Sergei traveled to the count's dorm room is a little tired but he doesn't let it bother him... he knocks on the door waiting to be let in to find out the truths about his father...
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Draco paused, there was some knocking at the door.

- Kasuka, do you want to see who it is?

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Lost Prophet: Genesis
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : n/a
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Friedrick of Valor
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 85
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-23
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 pm

"Fried...What the HELL was that?!" Zubaba yelled angrily from inside the deck, "Last I checked, you were supposed to duel with me."
"And last I checked, you were to do as I say." Fried responded angrily.
"I...I'm sorry."
"Don't be." Fried said, keeping a steady tone of anger and disappointment.
"I haven't seen you like this in a year...What's the matter?" Zubaba asked, changing his tone to a more tender and understanding voice.
Fried gave a heavy sigh, "I've already lost enough, Zubaba."
"You...What do you mean?" Zubaba asked.
"Listen...You aren't exactly my card." Fried answered.
"Of course I am. You wield me fiercely and without hesitation."
"Regardless...You were...given to me."
"...What...?"
"There was...A falling out between the Knights, two years ago. I had...stolen what united the Knights."
"You did...what...?" Zubaba asked, confused and awe-struck.
Fried let out another sigh before continuing, "What held the Knights together was a deck that captured our hopes and dreams into 40 cards. The hopes that a rag tag group of friends could make a difference in the dueling community. Gram had gone on a psychotic rage, trying to make the deck faster and more efficient. In that process, he corrupted the deck. Pendleton asked...begged me to steal the deck from him, to keep it safe from Gram. You were that deck..."
"I...You..." Zubaba couldn't think of what to say, or what to do. He could only sit in silence.
"I vowed to shape you into a powerful deck, and wield you with precision. Not just for my sake, either. If I could use the new version of the deck you're in...If I could beat Gram with it...I could bring him back to the way he used to be." Fried continued.
"What the hell are you saying, Fried?"
"That I'm a thief! A selfish thief! I stole you from EVERY Knight, and now I've got hell to pay. I'm supposed to keep you safe! How the hell am I supposed to duel anyone with that on my conscience!?"
"But you did before!"
"There weren't any stakes! Nothing was at risk but my reputation!" Fried said, a tear trickling down his cheek, "And now sheet's hitting the fan, AGAIN. ..." Fried took a moment of silence, his one tear accompanied by many others, "I want, so bad, to bring the Knights back to who and what they used to be. But every time I try, the same message of 'you're not strong enough' stares me in the face. Because I'm not! Because I never will be! I can't protect you; I can't protect the Knights; I can't even protect my self. AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" He yelled wildly into the hallway.
"Fried, just calm down!" Zubaba yelled at him.
"GOD!" Fried screeched, reaching into his pocket, "FUCKING!" He pulled the deck out, and winded his arm back, "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNIT!!!" He shouted, tears and cards flying all throughout the hallway.

After standing, motionless for a few minutes...He walked in the other direction of the hallway.
"Fried! Where are you going?! FRIED!!!" Zubaba screamed at him, desperately vouching for his attention. But it was to no avail. Fried was already too far gone.

Last edited by Lost Prophet: Genesis on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Almighty Kidd

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : KidItachi
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : KidItachi
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 3600
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 307
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-09
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:23 pm

-Kasuka goes to open the door to see who it is.-

Back to top Go down
http://dollars-bbs.org/

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Sergei walks in and pauses... he then says hello to Kasuka with great relief in his heart...

Sergei asks what happend to him on that night of the raid when our father was "murdered"??

Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 pm

as kid opened the door, Draco could see that it was sergei.

-well come in sergei, we were just discussing matters of your concern, Draco said, calm tone resounding as if he'd anticipated this development.

Draco then explained all that had conspired up to now

-The point is, we will need allies, if we wish to defeat the society. I shall go out after fried, we might need him, he said getting up, so go out and try to find allies, that would be the best step.

With that Draco left his room

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : Blueeyesking
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Blue_eyes king
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 68
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-21
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:38 pm

haveing not even tryed blue lost his duel and walked away and was thinking

"he is not the chosing one i could have beating him easy i will have Alice turn him

and laghs out loud hehehehehahahahah
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Going in the direction Fried had gone in, Draco thought to himself:
I wonder what got into him, he seemed distraught, i need to speak to him. I can't have him like this when i need him for my plan.

Draco looked at the floor surprised, there were cards strewn across the hallway, and they looked like, like Freid's. Hastily picking them up, Draco wondered what had gotten into Fried, he finally got to Zubaba general.

-why did he leave you, i command thee to tell me.

-wha? said Zubaba, you , you can hear me?

- of course i can, how do you think i discuss with him, he said while pointing to a gigantic monster behind him. It was Fire-King God Garunix.

w-well...hesitated Zubaba.

-In which direction did he go, i'll ask him myself, Draco said as he was getting up.

- That way said Zubaba, while pointing down the hall.

Weird, Draco thought as he started in the direction Zubaba had indicated, i thought Freid prized his cards, what has happened?

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:44 pm

After entering his room, Fried collapsed on his bed. Holding his arm over his eyes, and laying on his back, he didn't want to think of what he'd just done. Maybe it wasn't his right to use Zubaba, but stabbing him in the back and deserting him definitely wasn't the way to say it.

"Fried....Being alone doesn't suit you..." A voice said from the other side of the room. Fried instantly recognized it, and didn't even have to move to figure out who it was.
"What are you doing here, Athena...?" He asked.
"Watching over you. As guardian angels typically do."
"Can it, you abandoned me a long time ago."
"Did I...? You misunderstood the arrangement. Last I remember, you said goodbye to me."
"Don't you twist my words!" Fried said, launching his body up angrily. Fresh tears were still pouring out from his eyes, "'You do not have room for me, anymore, Fried. I will always be there to consolidate with you. But leave our closure as it stands. And please, take care of yourself; it's what Jennifer would have wanted.' Those. Were your EXACT words." Fried yelled, "Weren't they?"
"I-"
"WEREN'T THEY?!" He reverberated.
Athena tilted her head down, "They were. But now, I am seeing something. Something I did not before."
"Oh yeah...?"
"Jennifer's death was not a scapegoat for my disappearance, and it surely wasn't a segway for you to use different decks."
"Do not. Misunderstand. I needed Zubaba to restore a broken bond. I needed you to close old wounds..."
"The wounds left by Jennifer's passing were not mine to mend. You had to have closed those yourself."
"STOP TOYING WITH ME!" Fried shouted, frustrated as ever, "Why...the hell! Are you here...?"
"I'll come to the point, then." She nodded her head, and made a slight whistle. Zubaba's spirit entered the room, "He is your card, truly. The way fate worked, you did not make his deck, but you are the one that made his home. He is your card to play with, and, one day, you will understand." Athena said.
"One day...?" Fried asked.
"Yes." Zubaba interjected, motioning his hand forward. The deck Fried left scattered in the hallway reassembled on his desk, "One day. But not soon."
"Until you understand what true power is. And until you find yourself, Zubaba and the rest of the warriors, will not stand by you."
"But...That's not-"
'Until then," Athena said, "I will lend you my power." She motioned her hand the same way, and a new deck appeared beside Fried.
"The Fallen and the Risen angels will all lend your their power. With them, find yourself, once again." She said.

With that, a bright flash took the over the room, and when it subsided, Zubaba and Athena were gone. Only the decks were still there.

"Until I find myself..." Fried said aloud, picking the deck up, "Then I don't have much of a choice..."

Because you can't spell "Geniuses" without Genesis
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 183
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-18
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Atsuke watched the loser leave...

*what the hell is up with this guy..light, darkness, destiny? what crap.*

He turned away. His first win since being in the area. Noticing the students were watching in awe that Blue had lost, he smirked.

-what, You guys all weak or something? pfft I'm leaving, crap after crap. rubbish.

Still being sorry inside about punching the girl who was probably just curious who he was, he thought about finding her to apologize appropriately, but decided not to.

Atsuke left the cafe and headed towards the entrance/exit of the academy.

*there isn't anything here for me anyways, No one seems strong. I just wont fit in I guess*

Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:52 pm

On the way to Freid's room, Draco noticed a new student, and walking away from him, was blue. Had he just beaten blue? That could prove to be interesting.

sorry Freid, but you'll have to wait a little, he thought to himself as he headed for the student

Just as he thought this, there was a bit of light, then Zubaba, said thanks, and he was gone.

i wonder what that was about, oh well, now i can dedicate my self to the task at hand.

- hey you, Draco called out, what's your name. I might have a preposition for you, he said as he placed his hand on the student's shoulder.

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Blue walks down a hallway and fills grate power comming from within a dorm room so he walks in and he sees a person talking to a spirit

could it be the one i need the chosing one ill soon find out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whos thare the boy said
-----------------------------------------------------------------

my name dont matter who are you
Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:00 pm

"This deck...it's amazing." Fried said to himself in awe, "It shouldn't be too hard to find power with this."

With that, he regained his confidence, and set out into the hallway to find a duel.
Once he stepped out, he saw someone from earlier. The weird guy that was chasing Alice. His instincts were telling him something was up, so he decided to follow them. Grabbing him by the collar, he slammed against the nearest wall, "I don't know who you are, and I don't care. But if I find out you're connected to Alice in anyway, I will personally end you."
With that, he threw the man to the side, and continued down the hallway.
On his way, he found Draco. He wanted to go up to apologize to him, but he found him going the other way. So, just like he did earlier, he tagged along to see if any action would be coming that way

Last edited by Lost Prophet: Genesis on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Atsuke stops. Someone noticed him, and was now directly behind him. Someone had a preposition for him. He turned to face the person who had just place his hand on his shoulder.

-Please don't touch me again...

He glared at Draco

-what? are you going to ask for me to duel too?

He smirked.

Back to top Go down
Spiritual Faction
Spiritual Faction

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

"Hey, Draco. I wanted to apologize for earlier...I had a lot on my mind. I'm still here to talk strategy if you need." Fried suggested. But what caught his attention for a moment was the man standing just in front of Draco; the one he was actually talking to.
"And who're you?" Fried asked.

Because you can't spell "Geniuses" without Genesis
Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Blue getting up from the ground strating his coller he chased after the guy
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:23 pm

-in fact yes that seems to be what you need right now, Draco said, smirking.
Fried, i shall speak to you after this, but for now, please wait, he said taking out his deck.
Now, Atsuke, be prepared to feel Garunix's wrath!

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Having won the duel, and gained an ally, Draco turned around.

- i'll see you tomorrow, but for now, i take my leave.

with that , he left.

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Before the duel-

Atsuke stares at Fried. My name is Atsuke kurone. And yourself? And Alright then, Prepare to get torn apart!

After duel

*Damn this guy is strong, heh, not bad. The old man was Yugi...died?!?*

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH That's bullshit, there's no way that man would have lost his life to ANYONE!

Atsuke drops down to his knees with his hands over his head.

*that's impossible!*

-...Impossible...Revenge...You, I will Join your cause...

Back to top Go down
Blue_eyes king

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Blue made it to a group and saw the girl he lost to crying

i told you, your going into darkness let me help you
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:23 pm

-Get glasses, freak.

Atsuke got up and ran after Draco.

-Wait, i'll join. Just get me set up with the acad and everything, ok?

Atsuke smiles and nods.

-Sorry about my attittude, not many deserve to be trusted.

Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:27 pm

- of course, Draco said, turning away...

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : -
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Death276
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 171
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:39 pm

On the shores of the academy a boy lands on the dock, his arrival covered in darkness. He glances at his watch and winces slightly. "10:39" he mutters and continues up the dock with backpack over his shoulder. He has contacted the headmaster and was told to stay in the blue dorms tonight. He walks towards the darken obelisk dorm. He enters and proceeds to his assigned room. He enters his room and closed the door quickly. He withdraws his decks with his ace card on top. “Sense anything, Shien? The spirit within the card quickly responded. Nothing, either this organization is weaker than expected or they can hide their presence. “Fine, tomorrow we need to contact the headmaster, and put out this fire while it is small.” Omega looks towards the sky and smirked. “They won’t know what hit them.”

Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, ignore the pain, love and learn, forgive and forget, cause remember you only have one life, and that's all you get.

Last edited by Omega on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Once he was back in his room, Draco sighed.

- This was indeed a very productive day, wouldn't you say master, Garunix uttered.

- All is going as planned Garunix, it's that simple, there isn't anything surprising about this development, Draco said while getting ready for bed. I only hope that it will continue this way for the remainder of my plan.

- Knowing you it should, we will achieve it, I just know it, but what will you do about Fried, he seemed to be balancing on a very dangerous edge.

- I do enjoy your optimism, but not all can go as planned, anyways as for Fried, we shall see what tomorrow brings.

-Indeed my friend, indeed we shall.

--------end of episode 2: society's beginning-----------------

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning   

Back to top Go down

Society of light RPG game Episode 2: society's beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2