Spiritual Faction

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : n/a
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Friedrick of Valor
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 85
<b>Age</b> Age : 19
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-23
No Warnings

PostSubject: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

"So, tell me again, what happened?" Brandon asked. A friend made through a quick duel. Fried had dispatched him easily with his new cards, but something about his attitude was appealing. They had met in the cafeteria after all was said and done to hang out.
"Professor Takerou put an announcement on the P.A. I was taking all challengers." Fried answered.
"And what was the special condition?" Brandon nudged.
"I didn't get my life points reset after a duel. I just had to keep going."
"And how'd that turn out?"
"17 wins, 0 losses. I don't think I ever dipped below 5600."
"So...you're not in Obelisk Blue because...?" Brandon smiled.
"Hell if I know." Fried returned the smile.

But there was more in the duels then he had let on. Every card played, and every summon executed, Fried had put his heart and soul into. To find true power, he had to play with all he had.
"What if all I have isn't good enough...?" The question circled through his head more than once during his duel-a-thon.
But those thoughts were quickly dismissed after each win. But even still, he felt an uneasyness. In the deck, lied the Fallen Angels. The Darklords. Their power was great, and worked well for combo's, but every play gave him an...odd feeling.
But even past that, he felt relief every time Athena made an appearance on the field, stealing center stage.
He thought to himself, "If I'm ever going to get stronger; I need to...."

"Sorry, Brandon," He said aloud, "Somethings come up."
"No prob, you got my number. Duel ya later!" Brandon said back.
"Later." Fried said, waving his hand as he rushed out of the cafeteria and down the hallway. With the thought of getting stronger, every thought of the night prior rushed into his head. Thoughts of Zubaba, the Knights, and even Draco.
"I should probably visit him..." Fried said to himself, turning down the dormitories and heading into the outside area.
"What's the quickest way to the penthouse..." He sighed to himself...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
draco9696
Evil Hero

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : draco9696
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : draco9696
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 520
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 158
<b>Location</b> Location : ottawa
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-13
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Draco, walking out of his room, almost crashed into Atsuke.

-Well hello there Atsuke, what are you doing here? If you need to speak to me, let's do it while we're walking, i need to take care of something.

"get your game on!!!!!

you made them cry... nothing can save you now.

" Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
I am infinite, for should you destroy me, I would come back stronger.
Back to top Go down
http://zeroduelacademy.lolbb.com/
Kupo
Moderators

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 183
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-18
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Atsuke jumped back quickly, and then calmed down some. He let out a quick sigh and ran his hand through his hair.

-I just figured we got off a bit off yesterday, if you know what I mean... So, What is it that you're up to?

He asked while fallowing behind Draco.

You know. It's just weird finding information about things I never thought I'd have to think about... I would appreciate if you could clarify more on the things you told me yesterday. Don't you think?..

Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : -
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Death276
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 171
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Omega caught up with Zero shortly and they exchanged information. “So what do you say Omega?” Zero asked.
Omega nodded. “I need as much help as I can get with this case, your help would be appreciated. But before that I think we have a problem on our hands.” Zero frowned. “What problem?”
Omega continued “Someone may know who we are, that is escaped experiments. His name is Draco and it is unknown whether or not he is a threat. I say we blow out this fire while it’s still small.” At Zero’s agreement the two set off with both Shien and Trident dragon giving them directions to the boy named Draco. As their target came into sight, Draco seemed to be talking to another boy. “Well I am gonna be cutting this reunion short,” Omega smiled activating his duel disk. “HEY DRACO!” The boy in question turned his duel spirit could be see clearly to Omega’s now blood red eyes and Ω shaped irises. “I got a few questions for you, could you spare some time?”

Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, ignore the pain, love and learn, forgive and forget, cause remember you only have one life, and that's all you get.
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 pm

-hm, indeed, well, is there anything that is bothering you in particular, Draco asked Atsuke as they walked.

while doing this he mentally asked Garunix the direction to zero.

-east ward, towards the yellow dorms, Grunix replied. Wait there they are.

-Sorry Atsuke, this might have to wait, I have to discipline unruly children.

OMEGA, ZERO, how nice to see you, what do you want?

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Upon noticing Omega, Atsuke let out another sigh towards what draco said.

-Fine. Hurry up.

He said calmly.

Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 pm

walking by and see omega and Draco having a duel Chis side, hmm? who is dueling? Chis walks up to the duel

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  

Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Having won the duel, Draco walked away, angry yet keeping an air of calm anger.

who does he think he is? He is but an experiment...but all this for later, he thought

-Master, you did well in hiding me, i do not believe their intentions are that simple, be careful

Atsuke, now what was your question he asked turning towards him.?

"get your game on!!!!!

Last edited by draco9696 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Atsuke notices a girl walking towards them. Ignoring Draco's question and rage, he walked towards her slowly.

-Excuse me miss, can I help you?

-Why Don't you challenger her to a duel, Atsuke Kurone?..

-Sounds like a good idea, while these two duel, Hey lady, ~Activates duel disk~ How about a duel?

Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:25 pm

jumps back a bet Chis side hi and duel well be lovely Chis,pullout her disk

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  

Back to top Go down
draco9696
Evil Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 pm

--Well, if you don't have a question for me, i shall take my leave, i need to rest.

Having arrived at the penthouse, Draco went to take a relaxing bath, he would need to prepare, Omega's and Zero's plan were still unclear, he would need to take care of blue as well......

"get your game on!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Atsuke looks back at draco, who was walking away.

-What ever. Find me later outside later.

And then Looked back at CHi.

*heh, easy*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Sergei wakes up finally... was a late day for him he decides hes hungry and hits the cafeteria notices some new faces then sits in the corner to eat alone...

After he finishes eating he takes his deck out and sorts it there to make changes into it... still trying to fit the 2 cards a familiar face gave him... "sigh, might take some time today to do this i guess..." although, this will relieve stress from him he thought.
Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dragonfire599
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 213
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Zero frowned as he watched the one sided battle

is Ω even trying? or is he really just weak?

After the duel ended Ω walked up to him and asked, "Did you do as i asked?"

Zero nodded, "I did, Trident looked in his duel disk as he was dueling, he has no direct connections to the scientists directly. Unless he intercepted my signal, which is doubtful"

Ω smiled, "good, and Draco wont be a problem in the future, if he stands in our way again, take him out."

Zero nodded in understanding. Ω departed and Zero looked around and noticed the girl and the boy that had been with Draco dueling.

Zero Shrugged, Doesn't concern me

Zero left and headed to the chancellor's office, following directions from Ω, and talked with him to allow him to stay here.

Due to his "people skills" it was more of an arguing of facts and money than persuasion, but eventually Zero was allowed to take the test to see which dorm he belonged in.
He passed with flying colors. His practical exam never occurred. The same yellow coated brat that had stopped him before was his tester. As soon as he spotted Zero, he took the practical exam paper, wrote "passed" on it, and exited. Zero was allowed into the blue (or should he call it Obelisk now?) dorms. As he walked towards the dorms to find his room, trident dragon came out.

I do not like that boy from earlier, i suggest you keep your guard up

Zero shrugged, "i could honestly care less trident, all i need to do is take down those damn scientists and i will be good."

Trident nodded once and vanished

I am the storms of oblivion! Come! Your destruction is imminent!

Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm

-Good Job Atsuke! You beat another student.

-oh please dancer, I don't even know why I even want to duel people here.

-Eh. quit being that way, try to lighten up.

Atsuke stomach let out a loud growl. Even people who were standing at a good distance away could hear it. He took one last look at the girls face and grimaced as he darted back towards the cafeteria.

-I am so hungry! wait. i don't have any money on me...

Entering the Cafeteria, He notices a male sitting alone in a corner of the cafe fixing their deck.

-Do you have any money?

Asked Atsuke randomnly as soon as he had approached Sergei.

Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 pm

looks at Atsuke you are a relly good dueler it was a lovely duel Chis walks away Chis looks up and sees a unknown man look at the other two guy dueling Chis thought, who is that guy is he new here? chis fallow the guy Chis thought something keeps saying fallow him Chis tips and falls and and big crash Chis thought as maybe bad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 pm

looks up at atsuke. "no i do not have any money, much less im busy so i do not not have time to deal with annoyances right now,""can you please leave my sight then?"

Sergei goes back to continuing to fix his deck
Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Zero frowned, what does this person want?

A girl had been following him for the past few minutes and it was grating on his nerves.
She then fell down with a giant crash.

Zero looked back, "Who are you and what do you want? I don't have time for distractions"

Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Sergei's response makes him flinch and then he started to laugh loudly. Atsuke pulled a chair up and sat next to Sergei.

-So, uh, what's your story? I myself, am new here. I haven't even passed through whatever the registry system is.

Atsuke paused.

*Seems like another strange character, should I...Maybe i'll get some answers, maybe I won't.

-Hey...Do you know anything about a man named Yugi and another called Jaden? I've heard they were murdered. If the sources are correct, Yugi is a man who had taken care of me when I was younger.

Atsuke paused again.

-I wonder what he will say... Said Dancer

Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 pm

i seen u whacting the duel and i ever soon here and u don't look like a student. or a staff member so i what'd to see what/y rare you doing here wale Chis was gating up form the foor Chis ask so who r u and what/ y are you here Chis pulled out her dule disk but it got missed up win i fall Chis, jut played it off like it was ok Chis yelled well!?!?!?

Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Zero frowned, "A duel huh? Then be more specific about it!!"

Zero pulled out his duel disk and activated it, and slotted in his deck"

"Ready? D......"

Zero frowned and lowered his duel disk.

"Is this some sort of joke?" Zero spat out as he glared at her, "Your duel disk is even working properly"

Zero took out his deck and deactivated his duel disk, "Don't waste my time with trivial matters"

With this Zero turned around and walked away.

Last edited by Galestream on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

"Yes, i indeed know of Jaden and Yugi."" Yugi, was a dueling prodigy back when my father was a kid... My Father was Jaden, who became the next king of games during his time.""he taught me everything he knows about dueling.""my father was murdered so i'm collectively and patiently waiting to take my revenge on the person who did it..."

Sergei continues to fix his deckand waits for Atsuke to process this information.
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:29 pm

-Atsuke, the old man was a dueling Prodigy. to bad you never got to find that out back then.

-Well, it was kind of weird for him to take care of me you know...well, i thought so.

Atsuke opened his deck pouch, took out his deck and set it on the table.

-This deck was gift from A dueling prodigy, hah.. the sad thing is that he went and made me a deck spirit friend that has no recollection of him. *sigh* Murdered eh. you don't really believe you'll find the person on your hitlist here, do you?

Atsuke stared at his deck waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 pm

"i believe i can. my sources indicated me to this island normally i'd run around on a dueling massacre and get my information. but im playing it safe. me and my half brother are searching to find the murderer and we already narrowed it down to a cult.""right now im just trying to fix my deck so i can go get more information."

Sergei sips on his coffee. and fixes his deck some more
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Atsuke turned towards Sergei.

-A cult eh, im seeing this on the bright side. This sounds like a mild adventure in a way. I think we should join arms as well since we're dealing with the same issue now. My name is Atsuke Kurone.

Atsuke held his hand out towards Sergei. With A small smile, he continued,

-And your name would be?

Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Chis falls to her keens than lay on the wall looking at her disk through her duel disk Chis side i was so dum fallowing him i fall and missed up my duel disk and i wasn't abel to move Chis kicks her duel disk towards the guy Chis dack gos firying ever were she go and picks up her deck she got all the cards but one judgment dragon stell in the disk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next