Spiritual Faction

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : n/a
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Friedrick of Valor
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 100
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 85
<b>Age</b> Age : 20
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-02-23
No Warnings

PostSubject: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

"So, tell me again, what happened?" Brandon asked. A friend made through a quick duel. Fried had dispatched him easily with his new cards, but something about his attitude was appealing. They had met in the cafeteria after all was said and done to hang out.
"Professor Takerou put an announcement on the P.A. I was taking all challengers." Fried answered.
"And what was the special condition?" Brandon nudged.
"I didn't get my life points reset after a duel. I just had to keep going."
"And how'd that turn out?"
"17 wins, 0 losses. I don't think I ever dipped below 5600."
"So...you're not in Obelisk Blue because...?" Brandon smiled.
"Hell if I know." Fried returned the smile.

But there was more in the duels then he had let on. Every card played, and every summon executed, Fried had put his heart and soul into. To find true power, he had to play with all he had.
"What if all I have isn't good enough...?" The question circled through his head more than once during his duel-a-thon.
But those thoughts were quickly dismissed after each win. But even still, he felt an uneasyness. In the deck, lied the Fallen Angels. The Darklords. Their power was great, and worked well for combo's, but every play gave him an...odd feeling.
But even past that, he felt relief every time Athena made an appearance on the field, stealing center stage.
He thought to himself, "If I'm ever going to get stronger; I need to...."

"Sorry, Brandon," He said aloud, "Somethings come up."
"No prob, you got my number. Duel ya later!" Brandon said back.
"Later." Fried said, waving his hand as he rushed out of the cafeteria and down the hallway. With the thought of getting stronger, every thought of the night prior rushed into his head. Thoughts of Zubaba, the Knights, and even Draco.
"I should probably visit him..." Fried said to himself, turning down the dormitories and heading into the outside area.
"What's the quickest way to the penthouse..." He sighed to himself...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 pm

" the name is Sergei... Sergei Gorlluckivirch will be the next king of games and you can bet on it." and sure we can team up im all for it im with draco and katsuka as is so join us in this event
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 0
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 183
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-18
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Atsuke chuckled lightly

-Nice to meet you, but you know. Being pratically raised and fed by a dueling prodigy, I think the best way to thank him now is by doing the same as which you plan, becoming the next king of games. Alright, yeah i'll join.

Atsuke grabs his deck and opens his duel disc.

-But first, I think a better greeting should be done this way, Let's duel.

Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm

picks up her last card and gos to the cafeteria go to the table and sit it the end of the table that atsuke and some other guy was siting at

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  

Back to top Go down
Galestream
Administrator

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Dragonfire599
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 213
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Zero looked back when he heard a small clunk behind him.

He turned around to find the girl had throw (or was it kicked?) her duel disk at him

Unfortunately for her, the distance he had put between them was greater than the distance of the duel disk, so it landed harmlessly in-between them. Her cards then scattered around and she started to scatter around picking up her cards.

Zero took note that there were lightsworn cards in the mix A lightsworn deck eh?

Zero could care less what the girl did, but he watched her clean up her cards and head away, to where he didn't know.

Zero headed toward his dorm room thinking

what does this place have in store for me, i need to find out, for better or for worse

When he entered his room, he took out his dueling PDA and contacted Ω to discuss their plans

I am the storms of oblivion! Come! Your destruction is imminent!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:27 pm

sergei gets up grabs his duel disk and says, " get your game on!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Moderators

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 183
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-10-18
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Atsuke sighs in disbelief.

-Really Sergei, that was a good duel. I didn't give you everything I had this time, but the next time, i'll leave you speechless. Anyways. I'm off for a walk, I don't have a place in this acad. SO if you decide to speak to me later. i\ll be napping in some trees. Later

With that said, atsuke nodded a Sergei and then turn to leave. One day, he will be able to thank Yugi, But he must overcome Sergei and the world.

Back to top Go down
Hinata
Destiny Hero

<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : pokemon lover ^-^
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 248
<b>Age</b> Age : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-30
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:01 am

Chis gat up and go to her dorm room for the night

Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words.. that is also, my way of the ninja! -Hinata Hyuca  

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:02 am

Sergei thought to himself, Maybe he was a good duelist...? Nah im just too good when me and my dads spirit are dueling nothing can stop us!! oh wand winged kuriboh cant forget him ^^.

Sergei is now finished amping his deck up and is going to walk back to his dorm for a well rested night
Back to top Go down
Omega
Chancellor
Chancellor

<b>DevPro Username</b> DevPro Username : -
<b>DN Username</b> DN Username : Death276
<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points :
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 171
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2012-07-29
No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:45 am

Omega glanced at PDA as the message from Zero came in. He had accomplished a lot today. He made contact with a formidable student named Friedrick and learned information on the society. He had come in contact with a former member of the duel prodigy project, an obtained his help. Finally he learned that the “threat” was no so much a trouble as he believed, in fact maybe they were working toward a similar goal. Omega laid down on his bed and reminded himself of his “other” itinerary that he would need to start. Jaden had been clear about one thing, and that was get the message to his sons…

“How the hell is that gonna work.” Omega groaned, “I have a message from your father whose really not dead and staged his death to avoid suspicion of a new world threat? Yeah, like that’s gonna work.” Omega smiled this was going to be one hell of a ride. “ Well I those guys seem like great guys... hope they don’t take it too personally.”

End of Chapter 3

Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, ignore the pain, love and learn, forgive and forget, cause remember you only have one life, and that's all you get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked   

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RPG Game Episode 3: Provoked

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3